Alina advises clients on domestic and international tax matters related to corporate and personal income taxation.
Alina joined Borenius as Associate in 2017, and before that she worked as a Tax Advisor at EY focusing on personal income taxation. Prior to graduating from the University of Lapland, Alina worked as a trainee at Borenius and at the Finnish Tax Administration. In addition to her Finnish law degree, Alina has studied law at the University of Innsbruck in Austria.
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Tax Advisor, EY, 2016–2017
- Tax Advisor, EY, 2013–2016
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish, German
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers