Antti advises clients primarily on matters related to corporate arrangements with a special focus on mergers and acquisitions and related transaction projects. Antti also has substantial experience in and regularly advises clients on restructuring and bankruptcy related questions.
Antti joined Borenius in 2014, and before that he worked as an associate lawyer at another Finnish law firm and as a legal consultant in a financial corporation in another EU Member State.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Associate, Borenius, 2014–2016
- Associate, Krogerus, 2011–2014
- Associate, Pekka Vanhanen Attorneys, 2011
- Legal Consultant, Northway Broker Ltd, Malta, 2010
- Bar Admission, 2015, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English
- INSOL International
- The ELSA Lawyers Society
- Licensing Executives Society International