Caius advises clients on questions related to dispute resolution. Caius joined Borenius in 2016, and before that he has worked as a trainee at two other Finnish business law firms. He has also completed an internship at the Vaasa Court of Appeal and at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., USA. In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Caius has studied law at the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Young Arbitration Club Finland