Einari advises on domestic and international tax matters in corporate taxation. Einari has extensive experience in international tax matters and M&A structuring as well as tax litigation.
Prior to joining Borenius, Einari worked as a Senior Officer at the Tax Department of the Ministry of Finance.
Einari is a member of the Finnish Tax Advisors’ Association and a member of the International Fiscal Association and he has a Master’s degree in Economics from the Helsinki School of Economics.
Chambers Europe | 2017
“Einari is very reliable, always replies in a timely manner and answers questions precisely”
International Tax Review
- Tax Controversy Leader
- Advised British Petroleum, regarding a contract with a third party contractor to build a hull for an offshore oil and gas platform.
- Advised Paroc Group Oy in tax issues related to the sale of Paroc.
- Advised Fortum Oyj in a tax controversy in relation to a tax audit.
- Advised Nokian Renkaat Oyj in a tax controversy in a relation to tax audit.
- Advised several US-based investment funds in withholding tax claims.
- Partner, Borenius, 2018–
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2014–2017
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2012–2014
- Associate, Borenius, 2008–2011
- Senior Officer, Ministry of Finance, Tax Department, 2004–2008
- Revenue Officer, Regional Tax Office, Corporate Tax Office, 2003–2004
- Bar Admission, 2010, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2004, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Science in Economics, 2008, Helsinki School of Economics, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English, French