Elisa advises clients on real estate law and transactions. Elisa joined Borenius in 2017, and before that she worked as legal counsel for a leading Finnish environmental and facility services company for several years. Prior to that, she also gained considerable experience working as a transactional lawyer for another Finnish corporate law firm.
- Senior Associate 2017–
- Legal Counsel, Lassila & Tikanoja plc, 2011–2017
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2008–2011
- Recognition of studies completed abroad as comparable to a Master of Laws degree completed in Finland, Finnish National Board of Education, 2011
- Master of Laws, King’s College London, University of London, 2007
- Bachelor of Laws, King’s College London, University of London, 2006
- Finnish, English