Hanna is a Trademark Attorney authorised by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office. Hanna advises clients on assignments related to intellectual property and marketing law. Hanna joined Borenius in 2016, and she has previously worked as an IP Lawyer at Finnish patent agencies. She has also gained experience as a trainee at another Finnish law firm, at the legal department of a major Finnish listed company, as well as in the Ministry of Employment and Economy in the area of industrial property rights.
Hanna completed her Master of Laws degree at the University of Helsinki, and also holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of California, Berkeley. In addition, she has studied law at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom and business economics at Hanken School of Economics.
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- IP Lawyer, Berggren Oy Ab, 2014–2016
- IP Lawyer, Trademark Attorney, Leitzinger Oy, 2013–2014
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall), USA
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish