Heikki advises on domestic and international tax matters in corporate and personal income taxation.
Heikki has extensive experience in M&A tax and structuring, as well as taxation in the private equity and venture capital sector. Heikki also has wide experience in taxation of management incentive structures, cross-border taxation of executives and personal income taxation in general.
Chambers Europe | 2017
“Proactive, flexible and easy to work with”
Legal 500 | 2016
“In-depth knowledge of taxation”
Who’s Who Legal
- Corporate Tax
- Advised Vitruvian Partners in the acquisition of a majority stake in Accountor Holding Oy, the leading provider of financial, accounting and HR solutions in Northern Europe.
- Advised funds managed by CapMan in their acquisition of a majority holding in the Finnish Harvia Oy, one of the world’s leading companies in the sauna industry.
- Advised Svenska Handelsbanken AB Finnish Branch, regarding an equity based employee incentive scheme and advance ruling procedure.
- Advised the world’s largest publicly traded copper company Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. in the acquisition of OMG Kokkola Chemicals Oy and its cobalt refinery assets from OM Group, Inc.
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2014–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2012–2014
- Associate, Borenius, 2009–2011
- Tax Advisor, Fidal Société d’Avocats, Paris, France 2008–2009
- Tax Advisor, Deloitte & Touche, 2006–2008
- Assistant tax officer, Finnish tax administration, 2006
- Bar Admission, 2010, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of laws, 2006, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, French, Swedish
- The Finnish Bar Association
- Helsinki Bar Association, member of the board
- Suomen Veroasiantuntijat ry
- International Fiscal Association