Henna advises on domestic and international tax matters. Henna is specialised in indirect taxation, with a particular focus on VAT, customs and excise duties. Henna has over 8 years of experience in indirect tax and customs issues in connection with daily tax management, tax planning, cross-border operations and mergers and acquisitions.
In addition to her Master of Laws’ degree from Helsinki University, Henna holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration from Aalto University School of Economics.
International Tax Review
- Indirect Tax Leader
- Women in Tax Leaders
- Bar Admission, 2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2014–
- Tax Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2011–2014
- Senior Tax Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2010–2011
- Tax Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2008–2009
- Bachelor of Science (Economics and Business Administration), 2015, Aalto University School of Economics, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2008, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
- International Fiscal Association
- Suomen Veroasiantuntijat ry