Kaisa advises clients on a variety of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters particularly in the fields of trademark law and commercial contracts.
Kaisa joined Borenius as Associate in 2017. Prior to graduation, Kaisa worked at the firm as a trainee for several years.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Helsinki, Kaisa has studied law at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
- Finnish Anti-Counterfeiting Group (FACG)
- The Finnish Association for Industrial Property Rights
- Finnish Fashion Law Association
- Finnish IT Law Association