Kaisa advises on dispute resolution and insolvency related questions. She also represents clients in major litigations related to damages and contractual issues as well as securities markets. In addition, Kaisa has experience in advising on major construction disputes as well as on issues regarding bankruptcy estates and actions for recovery related thereto.
Prior to joining Borenius, Kaisa worked several years for other Helsinki-based law firms. She has also worked as a Trainee at the District Court of Tuusula.
Kaisa is an accredited mediator of the Finnish Bar Association. She lectures regularly on issues related to construction law and real estate law.
- Counsel, Borenius, 2015–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2008–2015
- Associate, Borenius, 2007–2008
- Associate, Hammarström Puhakka Partners, 2006–2007
- Associate, Tuula Ylinen Attorneys, 2002–2006
- Judicial Trainee (Notary), District Court of Tuusula, 2001–2002
- Bar Admission, 2005, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2002, District Court of Tuusula, Finland
- Master of laws, 2001, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
- Board of Directors of the Helsinki Bar Association
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- The Finnish Bar Association
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Insolvenssioikeudellinen Yhdistys ry