Kristiina advises on dispute resolution, including litigation and arbitration, as well as on employment law and marketing law. She regularly represents clients in general courts, administrative courts and the Market Court. She also frequently lectures in seminars, particularly on employment law related questions.
Kristiina has been accredited as a mediator by the Finnish Bar Association.
- Successfully represented the defendant Oy Arwidson Ab against a multimillion claim in cartel damages litigation.
- Successfully represented the complainant in a criminal litigation concerning corporate fraud.
- Partner, Borenius, 2017–
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2011–2016
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2006–2011
- Associate, Borenius, 2002–2006
- Bar Admission, 2006, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2002, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English