Leo specialises in general corporate law, employment law and insolvency issues.
He has several years of experience in business law and especially in handling large-scale corporate arrangements and assignments. Leo also advises clients in all aspects of employment law and he has solid experience in dispute resolution relating especially to employment law.
Leo has acted as the administrator of numerous bankruptcy estates and restructuring proceedings.
Leo heads the firm’s Restructuring & Insolvency team.
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2014–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2012–2014
- Counsel, Krogerus, Tampere 2010–2012
- Senior Associate, Krogerus, Tampere 2007–2010
- Partner, Lehtola & Lagerstam Attorneys, 2005–2007
- Associate, Markku Lehtola Attorneys, 2004–2005
- Associate, Astrea Attorneys, 2001–2004
- Associate, Markku Lehtola Attorneys, 1999–2001
- Bar Admission, 2002, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 1999, District court of Tampere, Finland
- Master of Laws, 1997, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English