Louna advises clients primarily on technology and data protection matters.
Louna joined Borenius in 2017, and before that she worked as a specialist in a Finnish company focusing on data protection and privacy. During her studies, Louna worked for several years as a trainee in an international software services company.
Louna holds a professional certificate on privacy and data protection (CIPP/E) and is studying intellectual property law in a Master’s degree programme at Hanken School of Economics.
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Privacy Specialist, Privaon, 2015–2017
- MSc in Economics and Business administration (IPL), 2016–2019 (estimated), Hanken School of Economics
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers