Marianna specialises in trademark, design, and domain name matters. In addition to managing client IP portfolios, Marianna advises clients in application procedures, trademark clearances, and opposition matters.
Marianna is a European Trademark Attorney and a Trademark Attorney authorised by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office. She holds a Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property Law from the Hanken School of Economics. Marianna joined Borenius in 2007.
- Trademark Specialist, Borenius, 2015–
- Trademark Assistant, Borenius, 2011–2015
- Assistant, Borenius, 2007–2011
- Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration), 2015, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Bachelor in Business, 2007, Helsinki Business Polytechnic (Haaga-Helia), Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English, French
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Association for the protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)