Marius af Schultén advises clients on environmental law and land use issues as well as on real estate law and transactions.
Prior to joining Borenius, Marius worked as a trainee at Borenius’ Environment and Infrastructure Practice. He has also worked as a trainee in other Finnish law firms as well as an office secretary at Helsinki District Court. Marius is a Faculty of Law graduate of the University of Helsinki and has also studied law at the University of Panthéon-Sorbonne, France.
In addition, Marius holds a postgraduate degree in business administration at Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil. During his time in Brazil, he also worked for a Brazilian law firm and as a trainee assessor at the Minas Gerais Court of Justice.
- Associate, Borenius, 2012–
- Master of Laws, 2012, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Post graduate degree in business administration, 2015, Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil
- Swedish, Finnish, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Finnish Society for Environmental Law