Markku advises on insolvency and company restructuring proceedings and regularly acts as administrator. In addition, Markku advises on corporate and commercial matters and has particular expertise in construction law matters.
Markku has advised clients on numerous occasions in major court proceedings and arbitrations and holds positions of trust in several significant associations.
- Of Counsel, Borenius, 2015–
- Partner, Krogerus, 2007–2014
- Partner, Lehtola & Lagerstam Attorneys, 2005–2007
- Partner, Markku Lehtola Attorneys, 1987–2005
- Partner, Berglund & Veneskoski Attorneys, 1985–1987
- Case Supervisor, Finnish Tax Administration, 1982–1985
- Bar Admission, 1985, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 1982
- Master of Laws, 1980, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English, German
- Finnish Bar Association