Robert advises on insolvency and dispute resolution. Robert has substantial experience in advising companies, creditors, lenders, investors, and other stakeholders on a variety of liquidations, distressed situations, and complex restructuring matters. During his career, Robert has engaged in more than 400 insolvency and corporate related tasks and has acted as administrator in bankruptcies and restructurings. In addition to legal insolvency proceedings, Robert has also participating in several voluntary restructurings advising both the creditors and the distressed companies.
Robert also advises on company law and corporate governance issues. Robert has participated in various company-law-related disputes such as corporate liability and unlawful distribution of assets. He has also engaged in several disputes relating to recovery proceedings and enforcement of pledges and foreign judgments. Robert has substantial experience in voluntary liquidation of companies, having liquidated over 30 companies.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Helsinki in 2007, Robert has completed a master of business administration (M.B.A.) from Aalto University in 2014 specializing in Applied Finances and Accounting.
- Insolvency and Restructuring Law
- Counsel, Borenius. 2016–
- Senior Associate, Krogerus, 2011–2016
- Associate, Krogerus, 2007–2011
- Senior Trainee, Borenius & Kemppinen, 2007
- Master of Business Administration, Aalto University Executive Education, 2014
- Finnish Bar Admission, 2011
- Trained on the bench, 2010, District Court of Espoo, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2007, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Studies at Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera, Valencia, Spain, 2005–2006
- Finnish, Swedish, English, Spanish