Sampo advises clients on transfer pricing and other domestic and international tax matters. He specialises in questions related to the planning and implementation of operating models, intra-group financing, and the pricing of intra-group transactions. Sampo assists clients in transfer pricing related tax audits and tax litigation as well as in ensuring adequate documentation for compliance purposes. Sampo has also gained experience in general corporate and commercial law as well as insolvency.
Sampo joined Borenius in 2017, and before that he worked as a lawyer at an independent Finnish tax consultancy firm. He has also worked both as a trainee and as a lawyer at another Finnish law firm. From 2010 to 2013, Sampo worked as a business analyst at a management consulting company.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Turku, Sampo also holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Turku School of Economics. He is currently writing his Doctor of Laws dissertation at the University of Turku.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Associate, Alder & Sound, 2017
- Associate, Alder & Sound, 2014–2017
- Associate, Krogerus, 2013–2014
- Business Analyst, Swot Consulting, 2010–2013
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Turku, Finland
- Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration), 2009, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Finnish, English
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- International Fiscal Association
- Suomen Veroasiantuntijat ry