Sanna advises clients on questions related to employment and labour law.
Sanna joined Borenius in 2016, and before that she gained experience as a junior associate in another Finnish law firm and as a trainee in the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
Sanna completed her Master of Laws degree at the University of Helsinki. In addition, she is currently finalising her LL.M. studies at Tallinn Law School.
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Young Arbitration Club Finland (YACF)
- International Association for Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Moot Alumni Association of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (MAA)