Tero advises on questions related to dispute resolution. In addition to litigation and arbitration, Tero also has knowledge on alternative dispute resolution, particularly mediation.
He is specialised in liability issues relating to contracts and damages.
Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Tero worked for several years as a Trainee in other major Finnish law firms in the field of dispute resolution.
Tero has also studied legal conflict management at the Hofstra University School of Law in New York and is familiar with the U.S. federal civil and criminal procedures as well as with arbitration proceedings under the AAAs rules.
Tero currently holds the position of President of AIJA’s International Arbitration Commission.
- Associate, Borenius, 2011–
- Bar Admission, 2015, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
- AIJA – International Association of Young Lawyers
- Finnish Arbitration Association
- ASA Below 40
- Young International Arbitration Group
- ICDR Young & International