Tomi advises our clients on commercial and corporate law related matters. He has years of experience in handling corporate arrangements and assignments. In addition, Tomi regularly acts as the administrator of bankruptcy estates and restructuring proceedings.
Tomi is also familiar with dispute resolution related questions and regularly represents clients in court and arbitration proceedings.
He also lectures in seminars on subjects related to above mentioned fields of law.
- Counsel, Borenius. 2015–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2013–2015
- Senior Associate, Merilampi, 2008–2013
- Associate, Klingendahl, 2005–2008
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Tampere, 2004–2005
- Associate Legal Counsel, Patria Group, 2004
- Bar Admission, 2008, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2005, District court of Tampere, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2004, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English