Tuija advises clients on assignments related to intellectual property, life sciences and information technology as well as other related areas. Tuija specializes in patent law and pharmaceutical law. She handles litigation, regulatory as well as agreement matters related to these legal fields.
Tuija joined Borenius in 2010. Before starting as Associate she worked as a trainee in the firm. She has also worked as a trainee in the Ministry of Employment and the Economy in the area of industrial property rights. In addition to her studies in the University of Helsinki she has also studied law at the University of Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2015–
- Associate, Borenius, 2010–2015
- Bar Admission, 2014, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish