Tuomas advises clients on banking and finance, capital markets, M&A and real estate. He has extensive experience especially in the field of cross-border transactions.
Tuomas is a recognised expert in financing, securities and company laws. He has published several articles and participated in the latest reform of the Finnish securities market legislation and other legislative work.
- Banking, M&A
- Counsel, Borenius, 2014–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2011–2014
- Visiting Lawyer, Sozietät Graf von Westphalen, Frankfurt (Main), 2011
- Senior Associate, Hammarström Puhakka Partners, 2007–2011
- Corporate Law Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2006–2007
- Associate, White & Case, 2005–2006
- Clerk, District Court of Mikkeli, 2004–2005
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, 2012, Aalto University School of Business, Finland
- Bar Admission, 2008, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2005, District Court of Mikkeli, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2003, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English, German