Tuomo advises on issues related to company law, foundations and patents. He has served as an arbitrator in several disputes and has particular expertise in the construction field. He has also advised clients on numerous occasions in other major disputes.
After serving as a Partner from 2008, Tuomo serves currently as an of Counsel at Borenius.
- Of Counsel, Borenius, 2013–
- Partner, Borenius, 2008–2013
- Partner, Merilampi, 1992–2008
- Partner, Procopé & Hornborg, 1986–1992
- Partner, Heikkilä, Tapola & Marttila Attorneys, 1983–1986
- Partner, Marttila & Similä Attorneys, 1976–1983
- Lawyer, Military county of Southeast Finland, Kouvola 1975–1976
- Lawyer, Leo R. Hertzberg & Co Attorneys, 1974–1975
- Bar Admission, 1978, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 1977, Pirkkala district court, Finland
- Secretary to the Law of Inheritance Committee, nominated by the Ministry of Justice, 1974–1975
- Master of Laws 1973, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English