Turo advises on transportation law and dispute resolution related questions. He also has several years’ experience in litigation regarding carriage losses and vessels’ shipping route fees.
Prior to joining Borenius, Turo worked for Aminoff & Weissenberg Attorneys Ltd and completed court training at the District Court of Espoo.
Turo is a member of the Finnish Maritime Law Association (CMI), among others.
Chambers Europe | 2017
“Very structured and clear” ”
Legal 500 | 2016
“Excellent knowledge of the subject”
- Counsel, Borenius, 2015–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2010–2014
- Associate, Borenius, 2009
- Associate, Aminoff & Weissenberg Attorneys, 2005–2008
- Bar Admission, 2009, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2005, District Court of Espoo, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2003, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English
- The Finnish Bar Association
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Finnish Maritime Law Association (CMI)
- The International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)