Ville advises clients in questions relating to domestic and international corporate and personal income taxation. Ville also specialises in legal questions relating to private equity funds.
Before joining Borenius as a lawyer, Ville worked as an M&A Tax Advisor in KPMG. Ville has also worked as a Trainee in several Finnish business law firms. From February 2012 to February 2013, Ville was on a secondment in a Finnish private equity firm.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Helsinki, Ville also holds a Master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration from Aalto University School of Economics, which also includes finance and accounting studies in the University of Manchester.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2015–
- Legal Counsel, secondment at CapMan, 2012–2013
- Associate, Borenius, 2011–2015
- M&A Tax Advisor, KPMG, 2011
- Bar Admission, 2014, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration), 2013, Aalto University School of Economics, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish, German
- The Finnish Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers