Borenius Continues to Rise in The Legal 500 EMEA Rankings
The Legal 500 EMEA ranks Borenius highly in its 2016 edition published today by placing half of our practices in Tier 1, while others retain their Tier 2 rankings. In addition, a total of eight Borenius partners were ranked as leading individuals in their respective fields.
“Strong Legal 500 rankings demonstrate our capabilities of handling complex cross-border and domestic assignments. I’m very glad to see that all of our practices are rated in the top two Tiers and that nearly a third of our partners are recognized as leading individuals in this year’s edition of Legal 500 rankings,” says Casper Herler, Borenius’ Managing Partner.
For 28 years, The Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms across the world, with a comprehensive research programme revised and updated every year to bring the most up-to-date vision of the global legal market.
The rankings are based on a series of criteria, but simply put, Legal 500 highlights the practice area teams who are providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel. The research is based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.
Borenius in The Legal 500 EMEA 2016:
Borenius has been recommended as a TOP-TIER FIRM in the following practice areas:
- Banking and finance
- Capital Markets
- Intellectual property
- Maritime and transport
And Borenius has also been recommended in the following practice areas:
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Real estate and construction
The following Borenius lawyers are listed in the elite “Leading lawyers” list:
- Banking and finance – Leading individuals – Andrei Aganimov
- Capital markets – Leading individuals – Juha Koponen
- Corporate and M&A – Leading individuals – Jari Vikiö
- EU and competition – Leading individuals – Ilkka Aalto-Setälä
- Maritime and transport – Leading individuals – Ulla von Weissenberg
- Real estate and construction – Leading individuals – Christian Fogelholm
- Real estate and construction – environment – Leading individuals – Casper Herler
- Tax – Leading individuals – Janne Juusela