Tier 1 Spots in All Categories Awarded to Borenius in the IFLR1000
For the fifth year in a row now, our services received Tier 1 rankings in all categories in the IFLR1000’s Financial & Corporate guide 2021. The publication covers the practice areas of Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate & M&A, and Project Development.
The IFLR1000 guide is ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis financial and corporate transactional work, and we are particularly grateful for the excellent feedback we have received from our clients:
- “Service minded and commercial” – Equity capital markets client, Finland
- “Customer oriented with excellent customer experience, flexible and highly efficient.” – Equity capital markets client, Finland
- “Very professional team, reliable and easy to work with.” – M&A client, Finland
- “Overall project coordination, participation in the negotiations, cost control of the legal advice etc. All went very well and smoothly.” – M&A client, Finland
- “Very knowledgeable, responsive, reliable and clearly on clients side.” – M&A client, Finland
- “Borenius’ team demonstrated good tactical understanding of the tasks given for them and provided useful advice.” – Project development client, Finland
In addition to the firm rankings, the IFLR1000 guide also recognises the work of our outstanding individuals
The IFLR1000 has been researching legal markets for 30 years with an experienced research team based in London, New York and Hong Kong. The law firm rankings are based on three key criteria: client feedback, peer feedback, and evidence of transaction values and volumes. In addition, IFLR annually rewards firms at the IFLR Europe Awards where we won the most innovative national Finnish firm of the year title this year. Read more here.