Tel. +358 20 713 3525
Mob. +358 50 430 2351
Aksu advises our clients on capital markets transactions, such as initial public offerings, rights offerings and debt offerings. Aksu has ten years of experience in advising issuers, underwriters, shareholders and other key stakeholders on issues related to securities law in the context of international and domestic capital markets transactions, with a particular focus on disclosure regulation. In addition to capital markets work, Aksu is familiar with new regulation related to sustainability and sustainable investing.
Aksu also has vast experience of issues related to the management of law firms and the marketing of legal services. In addition to his legal degree, Aksu holds an MBA and a Master of Arts degree. Before being admitted to the bar, Aksu had a long career as a legal translator, who specialised in securities texts and EU legislation.
Aksu plays an active role in promoting our international offices both in London and New York, especially from the capital markets perspective.
The Legal 500
- Capital Markets – Key Lawyer
- Counsel, Borenius, 2022–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–2022
- Senior Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2018–2021
- Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2012–2018
- Legal Translator, Castrén & Snellman, 2005–2012
- EU Translator, Done Information Ltd 1998–2005
- Strategic Sustainability for Business Program, Aalto Executive Education and UC Berkeley Executive Education, 2021
- Bar Admission, Helsinki, Finland, 2017
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Henley Business School, 2016
- Master of Laws (Securities Law), University of Helsinki, Finland, 2012
- Master of Arts (Finnish, French and Portuguese Language), University of Helsinki, Finland, 1995
- Finnish, English, Swedish, French, Portuguese
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Normet Group Ltd. on its EUR 30 million issue of capital securities and the tender offer of its 2020 capital securities
- Counsel Aksu Tuominen Awarded the Title of Rising Star at the IFLR Europe Awards 2023
- Borenius advised Pihlajalinna Plc on its EUR 20 million issue of hybrid capital securities
- EU Seeks to Boost Gender Equality on Corporate Boards with a New Directive – What Is the Impact on Finnish Companies?
- The CSRD Has Been Adopted – a New Directive Reforms Corporate Sustainability Reporting in the EU