Anna advises our clients on various matters related to intellectual property, data protection and technology law. This includes regulatory matters, especially those relating to GDPR compliance, commercial contracts and SaaS agreements. Anna’s expertise also covers e-commerce, marketing and consumer laws and practices. She also focuses on corporate law related questions, with a particular emphasis on growth companies, and has been involved in several IP/ICT/data driven M&A transactions.
Anna joined Borenius as Associate in 2018. Before graduating, Anna worked as a trainee at Borenius, at another Finnish business law firm, and at the Office of the Cooperation Ombudsman.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, she has also studied law at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Anna is currently on secondment.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2022
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Anna Salonen Promoted to Senior Associate
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of Bob the Robot
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of DK&A
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports
- Borenius advised S-Pankki on the acquisition of Fennia Asset Management and Fennia Properties