Benjamin is a New York-qualified transactional lawyer with almost 15 years of experience in capital markets and general corporate transactions. On the capital markets side, Benjamin has broad experience representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions in Finland and the Nordic region as well as across Europe.
Prior to joining Borenius, Benjamin worked as a Senior Associate at the Helsinki office of a global law firm based in New York. Benjamin started his career as an Associate at the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell.
- Counsel, Borenius, Helsinki and New York, 2023–
- Senior Associate, White & Case, Helsinki, 2016–2023
- Associate, White & Case, Helsinki, 2011–2015
- Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell, New York, 2008–2010
- J.D., 2008, Hofstra University School of Law
- BA in History, 2003, University of Massachusetts Amherst