Eeva advises clients on financial services regulation, FinTech and fund management.
Before joining Borenius, Eeva worked as a manager at PwC focusing on issues related to licensing/ registration, investment funds and anti-money laundering. Eeva was seconded to PwC Hong Kong in 2016–2018 where she gained experience in managing complex and large regulatory projects for e.g. top global banks and brokerage firms. Before that, Eeva worked as a legal counsel and compliance officer in a Finnish investment group and as an associate at an international law firm specialising e.g. in questions related to investment products and services.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Eeva has studied law at Université Montpellier I, France.
Eeva is currently on parental leave.
The Legal 500
- Commercial, Corporate & M&A – Key Lawyer
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2020‒
- Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2018‒2020
- Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Hong Kong SAR, 2016–2018
- Senior Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2014‒2016
- Legal Counsel/Compliance Officer, United Bankers Plc, 2011–2014
- Associate, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish