Esa advises clients primarily in the field of banking and finance. Esa joined Borenius in 2019, and before that he did his court training at the District Court of Espoo. Esa has also worked as a Legal Adviser and Premium Banking Lawyer at Nordea.
His degree includes studies in industrial engineering and management from the Aalto University School of Science.
- Associate, Borenius, 2019–
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Espoo, 2018
- Lawyer in Premium Banking, Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch, 2017
- Legal Adviser, Nordea Bank AB (publ), Finnish Branch, 2017
- Court training, 2018, District Court of Espoo, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish