Esa-Pekka advises our clients on domestic and international corporate and personal income taxation.
Esa-Pekka joined Borenius in 2018, and before that he worked as tax consultant at PwC focusing on the taxation of family-owned businesses. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, he worked at the Finnish Tax Administration.
Esa-Pekka is currently undergoing court training.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2021
- Tax Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2016–2018
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English, German
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Gofore Plc on the EUR 21 million acquisition of Devecto Oy
- Borenius acted as the counsel for Fingrid
- Borenius advised Lifeline SPAC I Plc on its Nasdaq Helsinki SPAC IPO
- Borenius represented Copado in connection with its acquisition of Qentinel
- The Finnish Mining Tax Takes Steps forward