Esa-Pekka advises our clients on domestic and international corporate and personal income taxation.
Esa-Pekka joined Borenius in 2018, and before that he worked as tax consultant at PwC focusing on the taxation of family-owned businesses. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, he worked at the Finnish Tax Administration.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2021
- Tax Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2016–2018
- Court Training, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, Swedish, English, German
Related references and news
- The Newly Formed Finnish Government Introduces Its Tax Policy for the Upcoming Parliamentary Term
- We represented Vaaka Partners Oy in a Supreme Administrative Court ruling regarding an EU ATAD hybrid mismatch situation
- UPDATE: New Act on the Profit Tax on Electricity to Enter into Force in March 2023
- Borenius advised Gofore Plc on the EUR 21 million acquisition of Devecto Oy
- Borenius acted as the counsel for Fingrid