Evalena advises our clients on questions related to mergers and acquisitions with a particular focus on real estate transactions. She also handles matters related to general corporate law and contract law.
Evalena joined Borenius as Associate upon her graduation in 2017. Prior to graduating, she worked at the firm as a trainee in addition to completing legal traineeships at other Finnish law firms and at a major Finnish listed company. Most recently, Evalena completed a secondment at a Finnish pension insurance company where she worked as a visiting lawyer.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Helsinki, Evalena has studied law at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company, 2020–2021
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–2021
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish