Henri advises our clients principally on fund formation and related transactions and regulatory matters.
Henri has over ten years of experience in advising private equity firms and other sponsors on the establishment of private investment funds. His expertise covers funds with various investment strategies, including buyout, growth, venture capital, debt, real estate and infrastructure funds as well as funds of funds and feeder fund structures. Henri also advises management companies in relation to shareholding and compensation arrangements.
In addition to advising management companies, Henri is experienced in representing institutional investors in connection with private fund investments, indirect co-investments and fund interest secondaries.
Besides fund-related matters, Henri regularly advises our clients on venture capital financing, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general corporate law matters.
- Counsel, Borenius, 2024–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–2024
- Associate, Borenius, 2013–2017
- Bar Admission, 2017, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius Introduces the Appointment of Seven New Counsel
- Borenius advised Lifeline Ventures on the formation of Lifeline Ventures V, a EUR 150 million VC fund
- Borenius advised Lifeline Ventures on its application for full authorisation as an alternative investment fund manager
- Borenius advised Mandatum Asset Management as it raised a new growth fund
- Borenius advised Certior Capital on the formation of its second private equity fund