Henri advises fund managers on the establishment of and fundraising of private investment funds with various strategies, including buyout, growth, venture capital, debt, real estate and infrastructure funds. His expertise also covers funds of funds and feeder funds.
Henri has experience in representing institutional investors in connection with private fund investments, indirect co-investments and fund interest secondaries. In addition, he regularly advises our clients on venture capital financing, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law and investment management related regulatory matters.
Henri joined Borenius in 2013, and before that he worked as a trainee at Borenius and another Finnish law firm.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Associate, Borenius, 2013–2017
- Bar Admission, 2017, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Inventure as it raised its fourth venture capital fund
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on raising a new EUR 250 million buyout fund
- Borenius advised Tesi on a EUR 100 million co-investment facility with EIB
- New Rules on Pre-Marketing of Alternative Investment Funds Effective as of 1 December