Henri advises clients on M&A and general corporate and contract law matters as well as on legal questions related to private equity funds.
Prior to joining Borenius as a lawyer, Henri worked as a trainee at Borenius and at another Finnish law firm.
In addition to his law studies at the University of Helsinki, Henri has studied law in the Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands, and at the University of Tartu in Estonia. His degree also includes studies in industrial engineering and management from the Aalto University School of Science.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Associate, Borenius, 2013–2017
- Bar Admission, 2017, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish