Tel. +358 20 713 3504
Mob. +358 40 704 0499
Henri advises fund managers on the establishment of and fundraising of private investment funds with various strategies, including buyout, growth, venture capital, debt, real estate and infrastructure funds. His expertise also covers funds of funds and feeder funds.
Henri has experience in representing institutional investors in connection with private fund investments, indirect co-investments and fund interest secondaries. In addition, he regularly advises our clients on venture capital financing, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law and investment management related regulatory matters.
Henri joined Borenius in 2013, and before that he worked as a trainee at Borenius and another Finnish law firm.
Henri is currently on parental leave.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Associate, Borenius, 2013–2017
- Bar Admission, 2017, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Mandatum Asset Management as it raised a new growth fund
- Borenius advised Certior Capital on the formation of its second private equity fund
- Borenius advised Inventure as it raised its fourth venture capital fund
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised MB Funds on the formation of a new buyout fund