Henriikka advises on legal issues related to regulated markets and competition law. She has wide knowledge and experience in telecom, postal, media and energy regulation related antitrust issues and policy matters, and in pricing issues in particular.
Henriikka transferred from the Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (Ficora) where she acted as a Legal Counsel. She started her career at the Finnish Competition Authority before joining Ficora in 2001. While working at Ficora, she represented Ficora before the European Commission, the Independent Regulators’ group, Nordic countries’ cooperation group and Finnish courts, including the Finnish Supreme Administrative Court.
In addition, Henriikka was the project leader for Ficora’s radio spectrum auction where the licenses for the digital broadband mobile network were granted in 2009.
- EU & Competition
The Legal 500
- TMT – Key Lawyer
- EU & Competition – Key Lawyer
Who’s Who Legal
- Data – Telecoms & Media
- Counsel, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2011–2017
- Legal Counsel, Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority, 2001–2011
- Research Officer, Finnish Competition Authority, 1999–2001
- Bar Admission, 2013, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 1999 University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Korona Invest on the sale of MV-Jäähdytys
- Borenius advised the State of Finland’s EUR 2.35 billion bridge financing for Fortum
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised Delete Finland on its divestment of Delete Ympäristöpalvelut
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports