Jenny advises our clients primarily on banking and finance related matters.
Before joining Borenius as a lawyer, Jenny worked as a trainee at Borenius as well as at another Finnish law firm and at two European institutions.
Jenny is currently on secondment.
- Banking & Finance
- Senior Associate, 2018–
- Associate, Borenius, 2014–2018
- Legal Counsel (secondee), European Investment Bank, August 2017 – February 2018
- Bar Admission, 2019, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2012, BPP Law School, United Kingdom
- Legal Practice Course, 2011, BPP Law School, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Laws, 2009, University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Nordea and the Nordic Investment Bank on the EUR 65 million financing for the Lyyra green building complex
- Borenius advised University Properties of Finland Ltd on its refinancing package
- Tier 1 Spots in All Categories Awarded to Borenius in the 31st Edition of the IFLR1000
- Borenius advised Mandatum Asset Management on the structuring of Mandatum Group
- Borenius advises West Street Global Infrastructure Partners on its voluntary public cash tender offer for Adapteo Plc