Jon advises our clients on matters related to technology and intellectual property law. Jon also focuses on corporate law related questions, with a particular emphasis on growth companies and the inherent transactional environment in versatile business contexts. He also advises clients on financial services regulation.
Jon joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021. Before that, he worked as a trainee at Borenius and other Finnish law firms as well as at the District Court of Helsinki and Finnish Patent and Registration Office.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Helsinki
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Sievo on a USD 44 million growth investment
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation
- Borenius advised Verkkokauppa.com on its acquisition of the e-ville.com online store
- Julia Österman and Jon Jokelin Appointed as Associates