Jon advises our clients on matters related to technology and intellectual property law. Jon also focuses on corporate law related questions, with a particular emphasis on growth companies and the inherent transactional environment in versatile business contexts. He also advises clients on financial services regulation.
Jon joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021. Before that, he worked as a trainee at Borenius and other Finnish law firms as well as at the District Court of Helsinki and Finnish Patent and Registration Office.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Helsinki
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Sponsor Capital on its acquisition of Fonecta
- Borenius advised Davie on the purchase of the assets of Helsinki Shipyard
- Borenius advised Logent Group on the acquisition of Logistikas
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of Chambers and Partners: Artificial Intelligence 2023
- Borenius advised Netox on the acquisition of Digikuu