Jussi advises on domestic and international tax matters. Jussi is specialised in indirect taxation, with a particular focus on VAT, customs and excise duties. Jussi started his legal career at the Indirect Tax Team of PwC in 2012.
Before joining Borenius, Jussi worked at the Finnish Ministry of Defence as a Legal Advisor. In addition to his career in taxation, Jussi has vast experience in military crisis management with five overseas tours of duty.
Jussi holds a Master of Laws’ degree from University of Turku.
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Legal Advisor for the Commander of the EU Military Crisis Management Operation Sophia, August 2017 – February 2018
- Legal Advisor, Ministry of Defence, Defence Policy Department, 2015–2017
- Tax Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2012–2015
- Master of Laws, 2012, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English