Kenneth regularly assists our international clients on establishing their businesses in the United States. He has significant experience in setting up US subsidiaries and negotiating the acquisition of existing business, joint venture, shareholder, agency and distribution agreements.
Kenneth is a member of our Capital Markets and Real Estate teams. He is also active at our New York office, serving as a liaison officer between Borenius and US law firms.
Prior to joining Borenius in 2019, Kenneth worked as an associate at another Helsinki-based law firm, practicing in its corporate, transactions and finance group. Kenneth has also served as a judicial law clerk at the St. Joseph Superior Court in Indiana where he focused on corporate and insurance law cases.
During law school at the University of Notre Dame, Kenneth spent his 2L year in Notre Dame’s Concannon Programme, studying international and English law in London. Kenneth has also earned an LL.M. in international business law at the University of Helsinki.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2019–
- Associate, Merilampi Attorneys, 2013–2019
- Information Specialist, Merilampi Attorneys, 2012–2013
- Judicial Law Clerk, St. Joseph Superior Court, South Bend, Indiana, 2011
- Bar Admission, New York, 2011
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Helsinki
- Juris Doctor, 2010, University of Notre Dame Law School, South Bend, Indiana
- Concannon Program, 2008-2009, University of Notre Dame Law School, London
- Honors Bachelor of Arts, 2006, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- English, Polish