Laura advises our clients primarily in the fields of banking and finance. Prior to joining Borenius as an Associate upon her graduation in 2020, Laura worked as a trainee at Borenius and other Finnish business law firms. Laura has also completed a secondment at an international real estate company where she worked as a Debt Finance Associate.
Laura is currently on parental leave.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Debt Finance Associate (Secondee), NREP, 2022
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Morgan Stanley on a major residential portfolio sale
- Borenius advised Nordea and the Nordic Investment Bank on the EUR 65 million financing for the Lyyra green building complex
- Borenius advised the lenders in connection with EUR 130,000,000 sustainability linked revolving credit facility for Elisa Oyj
- Borenius advises CapMan on the EUR 500 million acquisition of a rental residential property portfolio
- Borenius advised the financiers in connection with Ylva’s syndicated loan facilities