Malviina advises our clients on domestic and international commercial dispute resolution matters. She has been involved in numerous cases before arbitral tribunals and Finnish general courts, with a focus on intricate project delivery disputes and disputes relating to the sale of goods and services across various business sectors. In addition to commercial dispute resolution, Malviina also represents clients in corporate crime matters.
Malviina joined Borenius as Associate in 2021. Before that she worked as lawyer at a small law firm. Her legal career also includes traineeships at another Finnish business law firm and at the Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs prior to her graduation.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–2023
- Lawyer, Lakiasiaintoimisto Suomen Potilasvahinkoapu Oy, 2021
- Licensed Legal Counsel, 2021
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English