Mark advises clients on corporate law matters, including venture capital investments, private equity, cross-border M&A and capital markets regulation. He also advises clients on technology licensing and data privacy.
Before joining Borenius in 2016, Mark was an associate at a New York City-based law firm, practicing in both its corporate and commercial real estate groups. While attending law school, he also trained at the New York State Supreme Court, Civil Division and the New York State Attorney General, Economic Justice Division. Prior to law school, Mark worked as a securities litigation paralegal at an international law firm in New York.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2018
- Associate, Herrick, Feinstein LLP, 2013–2016
- Certified Information Privacy Professional / US
- Bar Admission, New York and New Jersey
- Juris Doctor, 2013, Brooklyn Law School, New York
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, with a minor in International Relations, 2009, Colgate University, New York
- English, Spanish