Markus specialises in dispute resolution. He regularly advises clients on litigation and arbitration cases, and has gained experience in a diverse range of business disputes.
In addition, Markus advises clients, for example, on issues related to intellectual property and technology law.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2011–
- Associate, Borenius, 2009–2011
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Helsinki, 2008
- Legal Counsel, Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority, 2006–2007
- Bar Admission, 2011, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2008, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws 2006, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish