Mikael advises clients in the energy sector focusing primarily on power plant projects and transactions as well as contract management. He has a wealth of experience in energy and project related issues, including management and administration of energy companies. His experience spans over several sectors such as energy regulation and real estate and environmental law.
Mikael joined Borenius in 2016 and his work experience includes in-house lawyer positions at Pohjolan Voima Oy and Foster Wheeler Energia Oy. He has also worked at another law firm.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Legal Counsel, Pohjolan Voima Oy, 2010–2016
- Corporate Counsel, Foster Wheeler Energia Oy, 2005–2010
- Legal Counsel, Lexia Attorneys Ltd, 2000–2005
- Notary, District Court of Espoo, 2003–2004
- Master of Laws, 2001, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the Bench, 2004, District Court of Espoo, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish, German