Nella specialises in private M&A as well as private equity, advising regularly both international and domestic industrial clients and private equity sponsors. Nella has been involved in numerous domestic and cross-border transactions, several of which in a multi-jurisdictional context. She also regularly advises clients on general corporate matters as well as venture capital investments.
Nella joined Borenius in 2016, and before that she worked for other major Finnish law firms as a transactions lawyer. Most recently, she worked as the general counsel for a Finnish technology company. Nella has also gained international experience as a visiting lawyer from a leading Scandinavian law firm in Stockholm.
- Visiting Lawyer, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP (New York), 2019–2020
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Vice President of Legal, Kiosked, 2015–2016
- Senior Associate, Roschier, 2013–2015
- Senior Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2012–2013
- Visiting Lawyer, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå AB, Sweden, 2012
- Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2008–2011
- Bar Admission, 2012, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2008, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish