Nella specialises in M&A as well as private equity transactions, advising regularly both international and domestic industrial clients and private equity sponsors. Nella has been involved in numerous domestic and cross-border transactions, several of which in a multi-jurisdictional context. She also regularly advises clients on general corporate matters.
Nella joined Borenius in 2016, and before that she worked for other major Finnish law firms as a transactions lawyer. Most recently, she worked as the general counsel for a Finnish technology company. Nella has also gained international experience as a visiting lawyer in New York and Stockholm.
- Partner, Borenius, 2021–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–2021
- Visiting Lawyer, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP (New York), 2019–2020
- Vice President of Legal, Kiosked, 2015–2016
- Senior Associate, Roschier, 2013–2015
- Senior Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2012–2013
- Visiting Lawyer, Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå AB, Sweden, 2012
- Associate, Castrén & Snellman, 2008–2011
- Bar Admission, 2012, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2008, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish