Niklas advises clients on mining and environmental law related issues.
Niklas joined Borenius in 2016 and before that he worked for the Geological Survey of Finland and the Finnish Mining Authority (the Ministry of Employment and the Economy and the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency). Niklas also has previous experience in legislative work concerning mining law.
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Legal Counsel, Geological Survey of Finland, 2014–2016
- Legal Trainee, Geological Survey of Finland, 2014
- Senior Tax Clerk, Finnish Tax Administration, 2013–2014
- Senior Advisor, Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency, 2011–2013
- Recognition of studies completed abroad as comparable to a Master of Laws degree completed in Finland, 2011, Finnish National Board of Education
- Master of Laws, 2009, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Bachelor of Arts, 2008, International University Audentes, Estonia
- Finnish, English